22 October 2012

Maíra Soares - Este Seu Olhar



Title: Este Seu Olhar
Author: Maíra Soares
Co-edition: Maíra Soares, Siete de un golpe and underbau
Graphic Design: Underbau
Production and Coordination: Siete de un golpe
Pre-printing: Victor Garrido
Offset Printing
Book, 44 pages (B&W), 10,4 x 13,8 cm
English and Portuguese
Limited Edition of 500 (signed and numbered copies)
Price: 18 € + Shipping

"Este Seu Olhar (This Look of Yours) is a photographic essay created from photographs of my mother taken by my father during their honeymoon. I found these images after my mother’s death, 35 years later, and I felt I was looking at another person. The purpose of this body of work is to reveal my mother by visiting her past, while inserting myself into the memories of my father."

website / to order

No comments:

Post a Comment