10 January 2015

John Håkansson - I närheten


I närheten
by John Håkansson
Epilogue by John Håkansson in Swedish, and translated in English and Japanese
Graphic Design: Dennis Hanqvist
Publisher: Trema Förlag
Size: 220x260 mm / 8,7x10 inch, 108 pages and 55 images.
Type of printing: Offset
Edition size: First edition of 500
ISBN: 978-91-982014-1-3
Price 35 €

"The Photographs are landscapes shot within the close proximity of where I have lived the past ten years. My address has moved around to different residencies in the other southern boroughs of Stockholm, Sweden. I have also lived a period in Japan, Tokyo’s Mukojima district. The pictures are shot as a response to the striking dominance of Nature and the lack of commerce."

Website / to order: Trema förlag (Skr) or Konst-ig (€)

No comments:

Post a Comment